Our Mission is to be the First Choice logistics partner in the beverage industry.
Today, Connect Logistics Services continues to provide complete liquor warehousing and distribution services for spirits, wines, liqueurs, coolers and import beer destined for sale in Alberta.
Unlike more traditional wholesalers, Connect Logistics Services does not buy or take possession of any product. Instead, Liquor Suppliers and Agents continue to own their product until it is sold.
Suppliers and Agents have sole discretion over which products they list and their stock position. They can also allocate their products to specified licensees within the parameters of the AGLC Allocation Policy.
Once product is received, Connect Logistics Services processes orders from liquor retail outlets and licensed establishments in the Province of Alberta. These licensees can place orders through phone, fax, or Liquorconnect.com, a dedicated on-line liquor ordering and tracking system. When product is sold, the supplier/agent receives payment directly from the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission.
Connect Logistics Services state-of-the art warehouse management system is designed to provide rapid and accurate order processing.
We will accomplish our Mission by delivering on our SERVE promise.
- Service Excellence
- Employer of Choice
- Reputation Enhancement
- Value Creation
- Efficient Operations
We went straight to the warehouse floor to find out what values are important to our employees. These are the qualities that contribute to our company's success each day:
- Integrity: Honesty within the organization. A strong and effective team relies on honesty and trust among its members. We believe in building an honest, socially responsible workplace.
- Communication: Sharing information across departments, shifts and the organization as a whole. We have town hall meetings, send out communiques, hold pre-shift meetings and use many other mediums to communicate with all of our team members.
- Fairness: Treating all team members as equals. We work as a TEAM and each member contributes to the success of Connect.
- Balance and Flexibility: Work-life balance. We recognize commitments outside of the workplace and understand that our team members work to live not live to work.
- Rewards and Recognition: We acknowledge the hard work our team members do and provide both monetary and non-monetary rewards. We show that we appreciate all the work they do to ensure that our company succeeds.
- People and Process Development: We are committed to getting our team members to where they want to be within the organization. We focus on developing our team members and encourage their career development.