Our Mission is to be the First Choice logistics partner in the beverage industry.
Today, Connect Logistics Services continues to provide complete liquor warehousing and distribution services for spirits, wines, liqueurs, coolers and import beer destined for sale in Alberta.
Unlike more traditional wholesalers, Connect Logistics Services does not buy or take possession of any product. Instead, Liquor Suppliers and Agents continue to own their product until it is sold.
Suppliers and Agents have sole discretion over which products they list and their stock position. They can also allocate their products to specified licensees within the parameters of the AGLC Allocation Policy.
Once product is received, Connect Logistics Services processes orders from liquor retail outlets and licensed establishments in the Province of Alberta. These licensees can place orders through phone, fax, or Liquorconnect.com, a dedicated on-line liquor ordering and tracking system. When product is sold, the supplier/agent receives payment directly from the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission.
Connect Logistics Services state-of-the art warehouse management system is designed to provide rapid and accurate order processing.
We will accomplish our Mission by delivering on our SERVE promise.
- Service Excellence
- Employer of Choice
- Reputation Enhancement
- Value Creation
- Efficient Operations
We went straight to the warehouse floor to find out what values are important to our employees. These are the qualities that contribute to our company's success each day:
- Integrity: Honest straight talk in the organization. It’s about saying what you are going to do, then doing it!
- Communication: Sharing information across departments, shifts and the organization as a whole. We have town hall meetings, send out communiques, hold pre-shift meetings and use many other mediums to communicate important information.
- Fairness: Treating everyone with respect and each situation on it’s own merit. Different circumstances warrant a different outcome.
- Balance and Flexibility: Work-life balance. We recognize commitments outside of the workplace and strive to minimize the interference or imbalance that work can sometimes cause.
- Rewards and Recognition: Everyone’s hard work and contributions are appreciated and recognized with both monetary and non-monetary rewards.
- People and Process Development: We have highly developed processes and systems to ensure individual growth and the success of the business. We believe in quality training that supports career development.