We are currently looking for an Accounting Coordinator to join our team (Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm). This is a temporary full time placement ending March 31, 2024.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position will primarily be responsible for performing daily financial transactions. In this role:
- You’ll perform daily financial transactions including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable and accounts receivable data
- You’ll verify and investigate discrepancies by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- You’ll coordinate and facilitate the acquisition of goods and services from a financial perspective
- You'll be the point of contact for vendor and customer billing management and compliance with head office requirements
- You'll assist with special projects and perform other related duties as required
Now, here’s what we need from you:
- Minimum of 2-years of accounting experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Completion of post-secondary education (Accounting certification or diploma)
- Experience with computer based financial systems. Oracle software is an asset
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors and interdepartmental teams
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve issues and follow-up as required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate findings and recommendations
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy with data entry
Think you would make a great addition to the Connect Logistics team?
Please send resume and application details to:
We thank all individuals who apply but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.